Thursday, March 20, 2008

Baby got her Big MONEY!!

I should probably do some explaining on this one. First of all my dad(Val, Coach) refers to Megan as Baby occasionally Megdalina, but most of the time it is Baby.  It is quite funny how excited & smiley Megan gets when my dad starts rooting her on. "Baby get to jumping", Baby what chu want? What's wrong with you baby? Secondly, my dad is not the greatest accountant. He NEVER has cash on him & gets one check from my mom & once he has spent it, he hands her the receipt & gets another one, so she can keep up with the bank account. He now has his own bank account, which means he has a book of checks. He is suppose to be saving for my sister's wedding this June & putting any extra money in this account. Lately, my siblings & I look forward to our holiday cards with a check. Remember when you used to get your birthday card with a big $20 bill in it from your grandparents, well we still get that from my dad. He gets tricky on you. Today, the Hornes received a $31 check from his account. I had to think about it, then after a phone call to thank him for my $, I asked why that amount....think about your age?? So yes, I got $31 & after talking to Becca(my sister) she got $27.50. The best is he doesn't write it down to subtract it from his account(no he doesn't do on-line banking) & we are not suppose to tell my mom...he is so secretive!! Anyways, Baby has received her check & her stuffed bunny.  He got 3 free stuffed bunnies from the store since he has purchased so many Easter cards. He loves cards!!! Check your mailbox you never know when you might get a card with BIG money in it!! 

No comments: